It gives me immense pleasure and honour to introduce myself as an acute technocrat. I am basically a technical person with a passion towards team leading and process management.
Completed my Graduation from AIeMS – VTU(Visveshwaraya Technical University). Pursuing my master’s Degree MTech(QIP) in Computer Science & Engineering at SJC Institute of Technology
I do have experience in Software Industry (as part of industry internship worked in software industries like OAK SYSTEMS (pvt) ltd Software testing company for one month & Dhyeya software Solutions (pvt) ltd. A web application technology based company for 17 months in part time).
Currently working as HR Manager(Training and Placements) in Cambridge Institute of Technology from 21st September 2015 till date.
Worked as Project Lead in Vibhaa Technologies from 1st November 2014 till 20th September 2015.
Worked as Assistant Professor and Placement Officer in C Byregowda Institute of Technology from 02/07/2012 till 20th October 2014.
I am deeply willing to work in any of the suitable position in any field. I promise to give my fullest strength to stand up to the expectations. It would be great pleasure and respect if you give me opportunity to work and show my competence.
I look forward for your kind support and encouragement.
Prashanth B R
The enclosed resume or below web address provides more details on the above, as well as on other experiences, skills, and abilities that I possess.
Website Address: http://batlahalliprashanthreddy.com/
PRASHANTH B R
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: http://batlahalliprashanthreddy.com/
To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where my skills and qualities such as hard work, team spirit, attitude and willingness to learn will be appreciated and encouraged.
To contribute my mite in achieving the company’s values and goals, by working with a team of envisioned professionals.
I am basically a technical person with a passion towards team leading and process management.
- Currently working as HR Manager (Training and Placements) in Cambridge Institute of Technology from 21st September 2015 till date.
Roles and Responsibilities: Corporate Affairs , HR, Placement and Training.
- Corporate Affairs: Regular interaction with corporate for recruitment drive and relationship.
- Placement: Organizing and executing regular recruitment drives for the students from various industries.
- Human Resource Development and Training: Regular HR Training for the students’ right from first semester to holistically groom them in the right direction to achieve their goals.
- Worked as Project Lead in Vibhaa Technologies from 1st November 2014 till 20th September 2015.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client Interaction.
- Project Coordination with the Technical Team.
- Project Monitoring.
- Worked as Assistant Professor and Placement Officer in C Byregowda Institute of Technology from 2nd July 2012 till 20th October 2014.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching : Taught Web programming, DBMS, Software Architecture, CCP.
- Corporate Interaction: Regular interaction with corporate for the placements.
- Placements and Training: Organizing placement drives, regular skill development and placement oriented training and counselling to groom students in right direction.
Note: 1.5 Years of Experience as Intern in Dhyeya Software Solutions pvt Ltd (During Graduation).
SYMPOSIUM & SEMINARS:
- Participated and Received award of “Best Placements and Career Building” for CiTech from All India Technical and Management Council – New Delhi on 4th June 2016.
- Participation in National Employability Conclave by Aspiring Minds in 2016
- Conducted a workshop on cloud computing in Cambridge Institute of Technology (For Bachelor of Engineering)
- Conducted a workshop on Data mining and Data warehouse in Cambridge Institute of Technology (For Master of Computer Applications)
- Conducted a Workshop in Current trends of web technology in Acharaya Institute of technology – Bangalore.
- Conducted a workshop Open source web tools in C Byregowda Institute of Technology – kolar.
- Attended a workshop conducted by Mr. Jagadish Bapat, Head, People Function and Education Management, Azim Premji Foundation on 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Attended a work shop conducted by IBM in Collaboration with Computer Society of India on web2.0.
- A clear and focused vision
- Drive every task to completion-from menial tasks to achieving organizational Goals
- Ability to engage colleagues, to listen to every point of view and making sound judgments with immense responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand surrounding environment and establish a rapport with them.
- High level of patience and ability to take tough decisions
- Well versed in many fields like team leading, coordinating events & tasks, and high level of confidence in handling technical issues of any field.
Coordinated many programmes when Well-known guest faculties from IIM’s, IIT’s, TISS and XLRI, with decades of industrial experience in top class Indian companies visit our college to groom the students to achieve global excellence.